Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013 Draft QB's

Hey All,

Tomorrow is the NFL Draft, and there are a few things I want to talk about with the QB's that are entering this years draft. There has been talk that this is a very "weak" draft, there's "no talent" in this draft, and that the QB's are "not impressive". Well I'm here to tell you it's simply not true.

This draft has a lot of good talent, especially at the QB position. There are several prospects that are going under the radar this year, because we all were so spoiled from last years draft. Now Luck, RGIII, Wilson, and the rest of the rookie QB's from last year were a special breed of QB, and I don't think that any one can match their talent.

There are 5 total QB's in this draft that I feel are "underrated" and I'm not holding my tongue anymore. If you want to find out my thought and how I actually feel about these certain guys, visit my video blog at the link located below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jQUnE5DGU

Until next time,
You keep doing what you do, and I'll keep you up to date with everything sports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment