Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dez is Loyal?

Hey All,

Became known to me that Dez Bryant said he would retire a Cowboy, but don't test his loyalty. This can become very confusing to not only his team, but all the other teams in the league. He's in his final year of his rookie contract and wanted an extention before the season started, but the two sides couldn't come close to a deal.

Now I think Dez is a great receiver, but has a bit of an attitude problem. That will hurt his value just a bit. I think the Cowboys would be very stupid if they ever got rid of him. He is definitely their #1 WR, and Romo's favorite target. You can't get rid of him, it just doesn't make sense. Plus it would hurt your team no matter who you get for him.

To read more, check out the link below

Dez Bryant: 'Don't test my loyalty' http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/11865934/dez-bryant-says-wants-respected-contract-talks-dallas-cowboys-warns-test-my-loyalty

No comments:

Post a Comment