Thursday, November 14, 2013

Issue With Sports at A Young Age?

Hey All,

Now I know I haven't been posting anything for a while, but I am writing for another site as well. The site is www.fantasysportswearhouse.com and you can get the competitive edge that you need in your fantasy leagues from this site. I am going to be doing both from here on out as well, so no need to worry, I will be giving you everything you need about sports. So with that being said, let's get to today's topic at head.

It's come to my attention that a lot of parents, now a days, aren't letting their kids participate in sports at a young age. This just blows my mind that this is happening. Pop Warner football has lost 20,000 kids this year alone. That's way to high of a number for kids these days. Studies think it's because of the parents seeing all the injuries and they are afraid to let their kids play this sport. Studies have also shown that the injuries in professional sports, especially football, have increased since performance enhancing drugs became a big issue. Although one study said there was a huge decrease in football, no other studies have shown any significant increase from any other sport.

If kids aren't participating in activities at an early age, their chances of becoming active in criminal or drug related activities increases by a remarkable 76%. These adults need to realize that your influencing kids all over the world. Stop Performance enhancing drug sales! That's the real issue here. It's not that football at a young age is bad for kids, it's that if you don't teach them from a young age that if you want to get somewhere it takes hard work, not drugs. Everyone thinks that "oh it'll give me an edge over everyone else", and that couldn't be further from the truth according to these studies. These studies show that everyone who did it right and didn't take any illegal drugs or supplements aren't getting injured. It's that simple.

I know everyone knows that performance enhancing drugs do give you and "edge" over everyone else, but you have to think of the side-affects. Yes, it does make you bigger, yes, it does make you stronger, and yes it does give you an "edge", but what it also does is hurt your body by breaking it down to try and build it back up. If you are bigger, faster, stronger you do have a higher risk of hurting yourself. Because one thing it doesn't make bigger, faster, stronger, is your head. Yes, your mussels will grow and you will feel good, but one hit to the head and boom your out. I'm surprised it took me this long to hear about this to get it to you good people.

Know I do know there are some people out there that do it right, and this post is not meant for you. It's meant for everyone out there who's not looking at the facts and just looking at what it could do for them. Believe me, it does sounds great if that's all you hear about it. You mean to tell me there's something out there that will take me to the next level and I won't have to work any harder then I already am? Who wouldn't want to do that? But what you need to do is know that everything has Pro's and Con's. Just take a minute, sit down, and really take a look at these things.

If you don't believe me take a look at all the professional athletes who are getting suspended or fined and even kicked off of teams for taking these drugs. Now, if they were really giving you an edge why wouldn't they be legal? If they actually helped you, every professional sport would make them legal to take. I know it's so simple it's hard.

To take these kids out of sports at a young age is wrong. That's the message here. It's flat out wrong. Kids now a days all they want to do is sit in, play there Xbox's, PlayStation's, and whatever. They don't want to go out and get active. Now not only do they get involved with drugs, if they aren't in sports at a young age, but obesity grows as well. I don't think I need to go into that in this post, because that has been a issue for a long time. I'm not going to waste any more time with that. It speaks for itself.

The moral of the story is, get your kids out, get them active, and get them into sports at a young  age. There's nothing wrong with it, it will help them, and make them a better person in the long run. It shows them team work, and how to work well with others. I've always been a firm believer in sports at a young age. I've played sports my entire life, up until I graduated college. And I think I turned out just fine. I did it right, I didn't take any illegal drugs or performance enhancing drugs, and I rarely got hurt. Now I know it still can happen if you play a sport, you can get hurt. That's a fact. Nothing is going to stop your kids from getting hurt parents. Even if you keep them out of sports, they will find a way to hurt themselves. Trust me, it will happen. So all I'm trying to say is get your kids in sports and open  your eyes parents. It's not a sporting issue, it's a you issue. Look at the facts before you act.

Until next time,
You keep doing what you do, and I'll keep you up to date with everything sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment