Saturday, July 2, 2011

Jagr update

Hey all,

The time has come when Jagr has made his decision on which team he will play for next season. I'm sure, if your like me, you were hoping he'd be playing for the Pittsburgh Penguins. The only problem is that he decided on taking his talents elsewhere in PA, and play for the Phildelphia Flyers. I never thought I'd see the day when he would play for the instate rival of the Penguins. He will be taking less money then he would if he would have played for the Penguins. $1.3 million for one year in Philly, .7 million less. The Flyers will be, in my opinion, will be the team to be with the talent they got in the free agent market. Max Talbat has taken a 5 year deal with the Flyers. The way the NHL free agents played out I can't wait for next hockey season. There is going to be more excitement then this past season, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment