Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ochocinco To The Pats


Hey All,

Chad Ochocinco is now a member of the New England Patriots. Now I don't care about either the Pats or Ochocinco; but there is one thing that I think is completely ridiculous, and that is the Pats forcing Aaron Hernandez change his number. Just because formally known Chad Johnson changed his name to his number which as we all know is 85. The sad thing is he didn't actually change his last name to his actual number. What he did was change his last name to the numbers 8 and 5. I was saying this all a long that he would get traded eventually, and go to a team that already has a 85 on their team. I just didn't think that the organization that got him would actually make the player change his number so Chad doesn't have to. If I was the Patriots I would say sorry about your luck Ochocinco, you will take whatever number we feel like giving you. It's not our fault that you were dumb enough to change you last name to your "number". I feel for Hernandez who is the real loser in this situation, because he has to change his number. The Pats really do not need Ochocinco, their receiving core is solid. Ochocinco probably will not be a starter on this team, rather a back up, or even a slot receiver. I guess the teams will get what they signed, but that's not my problem, it'll be the Pats.

No comments:

Post a Comment