Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pryor In The NFL?

Hey All,

If your like me I'm sure you are as sick of hearing about Terrelle Pryor as I am. His agent says he will be a first round pick in the supplemental draft, once the lock out is lifted, and I can't help but laugh at this thought. He is not even close to being a first round pick. He doesn't have the arm strength, he's not that accurate, and doesn't like to stay in the pocket. Now I know most fans will say to look at Mike Vick, he's the same way. My response to that is, no he's not. Mike Vick is in a category all in his own. Plus he has had experience in the NFL, before the whole dog fighting thing happened, but that's for a other time. Terrelle Pryor is a package QB at best. Teams that run the wild cat offense, and run it well, should look at taking him in the supplemental draft. The only thing is that they should wait til' after the first round to pick him. The over under on where he will go is the 4th round according to most NFL analysis, and i couldn't agree with the more. Teams would be taking a huge gamble taking him anytime lower then mid second round to late third, and at the latest early fourth round. I will be really surprised to see him go any earlier than that, and will be looking forward in seeing how he does once he is drafted, who he goes to, and how he is used.

No comments:

Post a Comment